The tilting table is useful when a full 5th axis is not needed. The model shown bolts to a Stevens Subplate with 5.0in or 2.5in Grid pattern. The Rotary Table shown is a HAAS HRT-160. Designs can be custom fit to your application.
- Sturdy welded steel construction. Stress relieved before finish machining.
- The table will rotate 360°.
- The primary bearing is a 210mm O.D. cross roller on a 150mm shaft.
- Base to center of rotation: 160mm
- Rotate and Lock actuators accessable from the top.
- Download assembly drawing with basic dimensions.